Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

10 May 2005

Winning Eleven

Yesterday I installed Konami Winning Eleven 8 (Football Game) on my PC. I used to play Fifa since 1990, but after trying WI8 I relaized the great difference. First of all in WI the players do move like real one not like Fifa where they move like idiots. The controller are simpler, and you can dribble just by the arrows not with a special key like Fifa which gives the game a realistic taste. Also the graphics are more advanced than Fifa. For example you can know it is Ronaldinho just from his face or the way he shoot free kicks. I am using Low Resolution mode coz of my PC however the graphics is still impressive. Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment