Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

15 September 2005

One Hundred Kisses

A Man wrote a letter to his wife:
Dear Sweet Heart, I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. Your Hubby
His wife replied back after some days to her husband:
Dearest Hubby, Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.
  1. Milk man agreed on 2 kisses.
  2. Teacher agreed on 7 kisses.
  3. Our house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses of mine.
  4. Vegetable and food shop keeper did not agree on kisses only, so I have given some other items to him.
  5. Others 40 kisses
Please don't worry for me, I have balance 35 kisses and I hope I can complete this month. Shall I plan same way for next months, Please advise?

1 comment:

  1. zareeefah gedan
    we will need to give our wifes the whole salary to make sure that she doesn't want any thing :))))))))

    ReplyDelete