Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

11 December 2005

Do You Spleak English?

Spleak is a virtual buddy that you can add to your MSN messenger (spleak@hotmail.com). After adding her to your MSN contacts, She can manage your time, take notes, do spell checks for you or alert you of deadlines and events. She also knows whole dictionaries, and encyclopedias by heart, and offers a variety of fun activities as well.
But it's really fishy that she does all of this for free! I think there is some hidden agenda out there. May be they have some plans to charge people for such services. Or may be they collect some date about people's behavior etc.
Spleak: http://www.spleak.com/

Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I agree with you, Tarek. There may be some hidden agenda attached to this service. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete