Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

03 February 2006

Boycott.dk FAQ

1- Why did we decide to boycott the Danish product, when it is just one newspaper that have published those cartoons ?
Actually we decided to boycott the Danish products in order to send a message that "we are not just a group of people living in Lalaland, that you can make fun of or insult their religious symbols whenever you want"
2- Do we think this will really have a effect on the Danish people, as there is no much Danish products here to boycott?
I am not sure of it, but I really hope so
3- Do we hate the Danish people?
Sure, we do not hate them. Actually we do not know them even and Denmark for me is just Peter Schmeichel, and some Lurpak butter.
Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment