Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

14 April 2006

Google Calendar

Google has made an online Calendar, I think those guys are not going to stop inventing new online services everyday.
Organizing your schedule shouldn't be a burden. That's why we've created Google Calendar – our free online shareable calendar service. With Google Calendar, it's easy to keep track of all your life's important events – birthdays, reunions, little league games, doctor's appointments – all in one place. Using Google Calendar, you can add events and invitations effortlessly, share with friends and family (or keep things to yourself), and search across the web for events you might enjoy. It's organizing made easy.
URL: Google Calendar Overview Tags: , ,

4 comments:

  1. google dol nas ray2een awy. Will they suffer the fate of AT&T and maybe microsoft one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the features of Google Calendar. But will I ditch my Yahoo Calendar? Hmmm. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tarek,
    My name is Teunis van der Poel and I'm a Dutch journalism student in Denmark. At the moment I'm writing an article about Africa and the Internet. I'm quite curious at what level the Internet in Egypt is. For example: Is there only good connectivity in the big cities? Can you trust the Internet in Egypt (it doesn't disappear all of a sudden while you are working)? Is it expensive or not? How fast is it? Has there been any improvements with the Internet in Northern-Africa /Egypt in the last 2 years? If yes, why? Is it easy to have connectivity at the country side?

    Kind regards,
    Teunis van der Poel
    (teunis_vander_poel@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The internet here is almost everywhere, either dialup or ADSL
    It's not expensive, dialup is for free and 256k ADSL cost about 150 LE
    (less than $30)
    It's good, sometimes there is oversubscription so you don't get the whole 256k.
    I think the ISPs here upgrade their uplings and equipments every
    while, may be not like Europe and USA, but it is ok.

    ReplyDelete