Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

18 December 2006

Share Your Feeds

Do you use Google Reader? O.k, if you do use it, than I guess, you also sort your feeds into folders, right? Don't you think that any of those folders worth being shared with others?

Come on, it's really simple.
Go to "Settings".
Then to "Tags" tab.
Now, click on the icon beside the word "private", beside the folder you want to share.
Did it turn to "public" now?
Click on the "view public page", and copy the URL and share it with us here, or even on your own blog

Here you are a link of my "Egyptian Blogs that I read" feed:
You can simply add it to your own Google Reader

And always remember...
"Behind the need to communicate is the need to share".

Tags: , ,

4 comments:

  1. That's a very nice idea :-)
    http://www.google.com/reader/shared/user/07317538962241987656/label/egyptian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I learned something new today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an N-ish attack
    Thanks Nihal and Nights
    And you are welcome Naomi

    ReplyDelete